– HETIS Silicone Foam is a sterile silicone foam dressing, 4 – 5mm thick, with 3 layers:
- The upper layer (in contact with the air) is a semi-permeable PU (polyurethane film) film that prevents water, prevents microorganisms from entering, but still allows water vapor to escape and exchange oxygen (MVTR (moisture vapour transmission rate) ≥ 1500 g/m2.24h).
- The middle layer is a hydrophilic PU (polyurethane foam) foam, which has high absorbent capacity (11-18g fluid/g dressing) and retains fluid in the dressing, helping to limit the number of dressing changes.
- The lower layer (in direct contact with the wound and surrounding skin) is a perforated silicone layer (size 1.6 – 3.0mm) with low adhesion, gentle to the skin.
– When in contact with the wound, the middle layer of the HETIS Silicone Foam dressing will absorb fluid and swell inward, occupying the concave part of the wound bed, thereby limiting the growth of microorganisms.
– Thanks to the special adhesive properties of the silicone layer, HETIS Silicone Foam allows to peel and apply many times without pain for the patient. In addition, HETIS Silicone Foam also maintains a suitable moist environment for the wound, helping the healing process to take place faster.
– The product is sterilized by gamma rays, each piece is contained in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.
- Feature: HETIS SILICONE FOAM is used to absorb fluid, maintain a moist environment and stimulate the growth of granulation tissue to help wounds heal quickly.
- Indications for use: HETIS SILICONE FOAM is indicated for moderate to heavy exudative wounds such as: chronic wounds, traumatic wounds, postoperative wounds, skin grafts...
- Clean the wound and surrounding areas with a specialized solution. If using hydrogen peroxide to wash the wound, it is necessary to rinse it with physiological saline before placing dressing on the wound bed.
- Select dressing suitable for each location, size and shape of the wound bed.
- Remove the dressing from the package, remove the bottom protective paper, then place the dressing on the center of the wound bed, make sure the dressing covers the entire wound bed, continue to remove the remaining paper. Gently pat the film to adhere to the surrounding skin. Finally, remove the top PE film by peeling along the blue line between the dressing.
- Regularly follow the condition of the dressing and the wound.
- The frequency of dressing changes depends on the location, type, and the extent of the wound's discharge and as prescribed by the treating doctor.
- Do not use with oxidizing agents such as H2O2 (hydrogen oxygen) because these substances can affect the structure, properties and effectiveness of the product.
- Do not use the product when the packaging is torn or damaged.
There are no reviews yet.