– HETIS Hydrocolloid is formed by the combination of gel-forming substances such as carboxymethylcellulose, gelatin and pectin with elastic and colloidal materials. The top layer is a semi-permeable PU film (polyurethane film), thickness: 0.6mm. The PU (polyurethane film) film prevents water and microorganisms from entering, but still allows steam to escape and exchange oxygen.
– HETIS Hydrocolloid provides a suitable moist environment for granulosa cells to develop, thus the healing process takes place faster. Not only that, HETIS Hydrocolloid also helps to remove dead tissue, helps the wound not to scab during the healing process, thereby reducing the possibility of scar formation.
– HETIS Hydrocolloid has the ability to gel well with wound pus, so it avoids the phenomenon of dressing sticking to the wound bed, the patient will not feel pain every time the dressing is changed.
– The product is sterilized by gamma rays, each piece is contained in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.
- The wound is clean, dry, little exudate, medium depth like a skin scratch
- Post-surgery wound
- Chronic wound (pressure ulcer, diabetic ulcer...) in granulomatous stage and epidermal stage
- Light burns such as 1st, 2nd degree burns, etc
- Clean the wound bed with a specialized solution.
- Dry the wound bed with sterile dry gauze.
- Choose the dressing suitable for the location, size and shape of the wound bed (note, dressing should be 2-5 cm wider than the wound). If a suitable dressing cannot be selected, sterile scissors can be used to cut the dressing to a shape suitable for the wound bed.
- Remove the protective paper, place the dressing in the center of the wound bed, make sure the dressing covers the entire wound bed as well as the surrounding skin.
- Gently swipe the dressing from the center of the wound outward.
- Change the dressing when you see a lot of secretions, leak out or when the dressing is full of fluid.
- Careful wound assessment is required when used for chronic wounds such as pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, etc.
- Do not use the product when the packaging is torn or damaged.