– Ingredients: Consisting of a flexible polyurethane foam pad (PU foam) and a vapor permeable, moisture-proof outer film.
– Functions: Barrier proction water and bacteria, good exudate absorption, maintain moist wound environment, reduce the number of gauze changes and reduce pain for patients when changing dressing.
– HETIS PU FOAM is a sterile foam dressing, 5mm thickness, 2 layers structure:
- The upper layer (in contact with the air) is a semi-permeable PU film (polyurethane film) that prevents water & microorganisms from entering the wound but still allows steam to escape and exchange oxygen (MVTR (moisture transmitted steam ratio) ≥9000 g/m2.24 hours).
- The lower layer (in contact with the wound) is PU foam (polyurethane foam) with hydrophilic properties, high ability to absorb exudate (11 – 18g fluid/g dressing) and retain exudate in wound dressing, helping to limit the number of times to change dressing.
– The dressing is designed to not stick to the wound and help maintain a moist wound healing environment.
– HETIS PU Foam has a soft, flexible foam layer that helps patients feel comfortable to use, painless when changing dressing.
– For use on moderate to heavily exuding wound.
– Post operative surgical wound.
– Trauma wound.
– Chronic wounds.
– Partial thickness burns.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
– Clean the wound and surrounding areas with a specialized solution. If using hydrogen peroxide to wash the wound, it is necessary to rinse it with physiological saline before placing gauze on the wound.
– Select dressing suitable for each location, size and shape of the wound.
– Remove the dressing from the package.
– Place the sponge side of the foam dressing in direct contact with the wound, making sure the dressing covers the entire wound as well as the surrounding skin.
– Use polyurethane film dressing or tape to protect and secure the gauze.
– The frequency of dressing changes depends on the location, type, and volume of the wound and as prescribed by the treating physician.
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
– Need to combine with a secondary layer of gauze outside such as gauze transparent film or tape to fix.
– Do not use with oxidizing agents such as H2O2 (hydrogen oxygen) because these substances can affect the structure, properties and effectiveness of the product.
– When changing the gauze, if the gauze sticks to the wound, use physiological saline to wet it, then gently lift the gauze out of the wound.
– Do not use the product when the packaging is torn or damaged.
– No side effects were detected.
Products are available in different sizes:
HPU-050050-R 50mmx50mm 1 piece/pack, 10 packs/box
HPU-100100-R 100mmx100mm 1 piece/pack, 10 packs/box
HPU-150150-R 150mmx150mm 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box
HPU-200200-R 200mmx200mm 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
– Temperature < 25°C.
– Direct transmission with sunlight.
– Shelf life 3 years from date of manufacture.