– HETIS Calcium Alginate is a sterile Calcium Alginate dressing, extracted from seaweed with the ability to absorb 15-20 times the weight of the dressing. When in contact with the wound, the HETIS Calcium Alginate absorbs fluid and immediately forms a bio-gel film to help maintain a moist environment and stimulate the growth of granulation tissue to help the wound heal faster. Thanks to the gel layer created, the dressing does not stick to the wound bed, helping the patient to not feel pain every time the dressing is changed.
– HETIS Calcium Alginate also has a hemostatic effect in small blood vessels because dressing releases calcium ions into the wound bed.
– The product is sterilized by gamma rays, each piece is contained in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.
- Feature: HETIS CALCIUM ALGINATE is used to absorb fluid, maintain a moist environment and stimulate the growth of granulation tissue to help wounds heal quickly.
- Indications for use: HETIS CALCIUM ALGINATE is indicated for moderate to heavy exudative wounds such as: chronic wounds, traumatic wounds, postoperative wounds, skin grafts...
- Do not use on dry wounds, low exudate and third-degree burns.
- Clean the wound bed and surrounding areas with a specialized solution.
- Dry the wound with sterile cotton and gauze.
- Choose the dressing suitable for each location, size and shape of the wound bed.
- Remove the dressing from the package, then place the dressing on the center of the wound bed, making sure the dressing covers the entire wound bed as well as the surrounding skin.
- Use transparent film dressing or tape to protect and fix dressing. Check the dressing and wound daily if the wound is infected.
- Change the dressing after 5-7 days or when the wound exudes pus and seeps into the secondary dressing.
- When changing the dressing, if the dressing sticks to the wound, use physiological saline to wet the dressing before removing it.
- There may be an allergic reaction to the composition of the dressing in some patients.
- Use with caution when using with tumors or wounds with exposed blood vessels because removal can cause bleeding.
- The dressing may be stuck to the wouond bed if there is too little exudate in the wound bed.
- Need to combine with a secondary layer dressing such as transparent film dressing or roll bandage to fix.
- Do not use the product when the packaging is torn or damaged.
- No side effects were detected.
HCA-100100-R 100mmx100mm 1 piece/pack, 10 packs/box
HCA-150150-R 150mmx150mm 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box
HCA-200200-R 200mmx200mm 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box
HCA-025350-R 25mmx350mm 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box
- Temperature < 25°C.
- Direct transmission with sunlight.
- Shelf life 3 years from date of manufacture.