– HETIS CHITOSAN FIBER is a non-woven chitosan dressing, containing 100% chitosan fiber. Chitosan is a macromolecular compound containing glucosamine and N-acetylglucosamine, purified from the shells of crustaceans such as shrimp and crab, with many breakthrough effects such as anti-inflammatory, hemostatic, antibacterial, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, stimulate tissue and epithelial regeneration, promote faster wound healing.
– The dressing has a high ability to absorb fluid, when in contact with the wound bed, the dressing absorbs fluid to form a gel film that helps it not stick to the wound bed while maintaining a moist environment for the wound bed.
– For bleeding wounds, the dressing reacts with blood cells, the cationic radical of chitosan makes it adhere, coagulate and form a membrane to help prevent bleeding immediately…
– The product is sterilized by gamma rays, each piece is contained in a separate sterile bag.
– The product is convenient, easy to use and manipulate.
- Pressure ulcers, venous ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Deep hole wound
- Skin grafting area
- Post-surgery wound
- Superficial burns, minor burns...
- Do not use on dry wounds, third-degree burns.
- Clean the wound bed and surrounding areas with a specialized solution.
- Dry the wound with sterile cotton and gauze.
- Choose the dressing suitable for each location, size and shape of the wound bed.
- Remove the dressing from the package.
- Locate the bleeding site and place dressing over the wound bed, making sure to completely cover the bleeding area.
- Apply pressure to the wound bed until bleeding is controlled (usually about 2-3 minutes).
- Use secondary dressing to wrap and bandage the wound bed to maintain pressure.
- Remove the dressing with saline within 24 hours.
- Need to combine with a secondary layer to fix dressing.
- Do not use the product when the packaging is torn or damaged.
- HCF-050050-R 50x50 1 piece/pack, 10 packs/box
- HCF-100100-R 100x100 1 piece/pack, 10 packs/box
- HCF-150150-R 150x150 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box
- HCF-200200-R 200x200 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box
- HCF-090150-R 90x150 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box
- HCF-090200-R 90x200 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box
- HCF-090250-R 90x250 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box
- HCF-025350-R 25x350 1 piece/pack, 5 packs/box